Wednesday, January 09, 2008
It's been nearly three weeks already since my last post. It's mainly because I've been very busy with a steady lineup of Microsoft exams. One of them is a regular exam, the rest are all beta exams. (For those interested what happens to the comments in beta exams, Gerry O'Brien has a post about it.)
For those interested, the list of exams taken:
- 13 Dec 2007: 070-292 "Managing and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Environment for an MCSA Certified on Windows 2000", which I passed and completed the upgrade from MCSE Windows 2000 to Windows 2003 - finally.
- 18 Dec 2007: 071-401 "Technical Specialist: Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, Configuring" - beta exam.
- 19 Dec 2007: 071-640 "Technical Specialist: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring"- beta exam.
- 20 Dec 2007: 071-642 "Technical Specialist: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring"- beta exam.
- 21 Dec 2007: 071-643 "Technical Specialist: Windows Server 2008 Applications, Configuring"- beta exam.
And for the bright people among us: yes, I could just take the upgrade exam 70-649 "Upgrading Your MCSE on Windows Server 2003 to Windows Server 2008, Technology Specialist" to get all three Windows 2008 Technical Specialist certifications at once. However, that would spoil the fun of taking the beta exams, now wouldn't it?
I've got two beta exams left which I plan to take in the upcoming weeks:
- 071-646 "Professional: Windows Server 2008, Server Administrator".
- 071-647 "Professional: Windows Server 2008, Enterprise Administrator".
And the two Project Server 2007 beta exams, Designing Enterprise Project Management Solutions with Microsoft Office Project 2007 and Configuring Microsoft Office Project Server 2007 I mentioned a few months ago? I got them both.
What can I say? I love to learn and understand, and I love a challenge!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]